Sunday, June 28, 2009

Choral Speaking

We are the championsss!
haha. sorry for the late post people. mianhae!
Went to SMK Yaacob Latiff for our choral speaking competition.
We were the 13th school, thats why we went there around 10.30pm.
Thus, minus my babbling, let the pictures do the talking. :)



Firstly, At 8.00 am...

Kean Loong had food poisoning.
So he didn't went for the competition. aww~

Getting ready for our last practice.


Group Pictures!




After practicing...

Syara and I.



Us. ;D

Sim kacau...


Muz and I.
Candid

Blurr look of Dil and Tab. xD

Bajet hot fella.


Us.

Poser Sandra.

Xuang, I and the jakun, Dil at the back.

Xuang and Sandra.

Xuang and Muz

See her face. Like wanna eat people only.

Niro and Dil.


Niro.
Opps, I forgot got flash. xD

Sot Sandra.

Me! xD

Xuang's sleepy eyes. xDDD

Crazy dim sum.

xD

Diane and I

ahah.


On the bus at 10.30am...

Sal and I.

All of us so tense in the bus. xD

Candid of Sandra. muahaha!

Candid shot of Tharine reading.

My anak.


At SMK Yaacob Latiff...

The last school to perform (#15)



While waiting for results....


Sandra and I.

3 serious people.

Sot Derrick. (Notice the middle finger blocked by Charles)

so fake la. xD

The poser and the bajet.


Luqman(so cute!) and Arjun
The stage

Muz

:)

Birthday Boy!! :D

Charles and Sandra

-_-''

3 posers. haha.

Sally and I

again~

Sesat orangs

Sandra. crazy fella.

Tharineee

Sally's cold look. xD

The school's garden(?)

Luqman emo-ing.

Sim then joined the club.

Fatin and I

Sesat people at the corridor.

Fatin.

Finally! I got a shot of Arjun smilling!

Arjun and Sally.

Lol. Arjun's mad/emo.

ArjunLuqman. His eyes's so huge!! So cute. lol.

Bajet Charles. lol.

About to announced the results

The result?
CHAMPION! :D



On the bus after competition (1.30pm)...


Candid!

Arjun stood up and asked us to sing Happy Birthday to Charles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Cheng Ken trying to do the lala signature pose. -_-''

Cheng Ken and I.

Sally and I again. xD


Back in school....

Align Center
Niro posing... xD

while climbing up to 4th floor, we camwhored. ;D

Fatin and I

Silhouette of Fatin and I. constipated pose. xD

Syara, me, Fatin doing the jumping shot.



credit : me. :)

No comments: