Friday, June 5, 2009

D:

weeee.
lets see, what did I do during the holidays?
I went to Kampar den off to Damai Laut for 5 days.
Then, I came back, 30 minutes later went to Sheau Hwa's house.
Then, next day, after tuition, I went to watch a movie with Emily and Adeline.
Tmrw, I will be watching 2 movies with my church buddies ; Ben, Kylie and Michelle.
Then..... okay, it goes on.
I sound so FREE huh? Actually NOT.
Got to finish my assignments, only 20% were completed.
My piano which I had been slacking for the past 3 weeks.
Designing my church camp Tshirt. gah, why larh RED?! -_-
A human model for Biology and a car model for Physics.
and can you believe that there's only one week left for holidays?
sighs, spend it wisely people.


Some pictures from Sheau Hwa's house. :D


She's still as chubby as always! ;D

lol.

Crazy shot cos' Pinky gotta rush home.

No comments: