Saturday, June 13, 2009

Perah Otak.

I'm sick of ed board work.
Seems like these days I can't seem to produce good layouts.
Need to perah my dead otak abit.
I feel like eating otak-otak now; current time : 11.57pm.
I missed rendang, ketupat, lemang, etc.
How I wish Raya was here. Quick! Quick!
I wanna go my friends' open house. Makan percuma :P


I wanna fangirl-ing for awhile. Its been a long time since I did it, mind me.
I didn't know that Hyukjae has six packs.
I mean seriously, I've seen them before but it wasn't that visible.
But now WOAH. O.O
Donghae is such a cutie fishy. aww.
You know Kylie, he looks so cute. ahahaha!
Junsu is always a hottie. It's amazing how he can look cute, hot and charismatic at the same time.
He has that charm in him.
In my eyes, he's like the key to my toilet {trying to be different and non-romantic its good eh?}
Yunho. Oh damn, he cut his hair and all of a sudden, he looks 10 years younger.
I know you don't wanna be the oldest Yunho, you'll always look young and sexy. :)
Okay, the end.



Currently obsessed with Bigbang songs.
Oh its good.

No comments: