Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movies review.


For a week, I watched 3 movies! ;D

1stly with Adeline and Emily....


Hannah Montana The Movie


okay, the show is not THAT great, I just thought of watching it because the trailer looks nice.
So yeah, grabbed Emily and suddenly Adeline wanna tagged along so she followed us.
Hmph, let me see. What I like about Miley,
1st thing is I REALLY LOVE HER HAIR. omg, 3 of us can't stop talking about it.
2nd, she's tall and has nice figure. okay, jealous much.
But she's not that pretty though. I find Selena Gomez is much more prettier then she is.
Okay, end of story, the guy inside there called Travis (Lucas Till).
I like his smile, but not THAT crazy over him unlike the other 2 humans. -___-''

Rating : 3.5/5

-----------------------------------

Next stop, 2 movies with Benjamin and Michelle.


17 Again


okay, I gotta admit it that zac looks REALLY GOOD in there.
waahhahaha. SO NOT ME. -_-
I SOOO love his smile in there!
There's one part where he smiles when his wife, Scarlet is talking to him in their lawn.
OMG! *faints* Thats where I started liking him. xD
The front part totally looked like HSM, REMIND me of HSM. ahem.
Overall, the movie is great, I love it! Watch it! :D
[there's some sensored part they dint show though. wth]

Rating : 5/5


Monster vs Aliens



This show? Ahem, no comment.
Its funny but LAME.
TOTALLY 100% lame! omg.
Why did I watch it then?
Well, suppose to watch Night at the Museum 2!
but, its at the front row, so we stupidly thought of this show. damn.
I DID laugh some part cos' its too lame.
and i like BOB the most. He's so cute. ;D

Rating : 2/5

No comments: