One sin I always commit during the holidays....
EATING OTT.
hahaha. I think I put on weight again.
Ah shit. -_-
How could you resist the temptation NOT to eat.
Hopefully I could control my temptation.
I know the evil spirit is around me asking me to eat more.
hmph.
OMG, not to mention BM oral (x2), ENG oral, MORE assignments, MORE exams, MORE pressure, MORE... you name it.
How nice if you could stop the time heh?
Had MIF meeting today to discuss about MANY THINGS.
Our meeting, as USUAL, very un-neat and un-organised.
But SURPRISINGLY, today not too much of drama.
Had some unfriendly shouting-at-each-other on who will become the PIC for MIYF Anniversary which we will be doing SKETCH+DANCE, if its even successfully planned by ZhiYuan and SianJee. [ZhiYuan is so cute I tell you. hahahah!]
I seriously can't imagine them doing this! Half way acting, den suddenly dancing!?
Is this like HSM 4? -_-
Our lame-loser uncle Kevin said its High Church Musical.
LAME LA dude. xD
Then, went out for lunch with church buddies to Pizza Hut Taman Maluri (near Jusco).
My dear sister evil Leeyng paid for our HUGE APETITE.
We had 4 large pizzas of different flavours, 3 pitchers, 2 plates of garlic bread.
Its 11 people yo, so no big deal. ;)
Nice fellowship besides fighting for the cheese.
and the end we played, I don't know how to spell it in chinese, Chut-sao-chi(?) [mind my stupid chinese spelling]
coz no one can finish the last 3 slices of pizzas.
So, our lucky BENJAMIN HOR kena and we started singing "PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD". Mind our lame-ness. Went back at 3pm.
I went and cut my hair SHORTER! haha. now it looks like I had BANGS.
so lala-looking. xD
Please, I aint no LALA okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment