Friday, June 12, 2009

Tag people!

Kylie, I'm bored too. HHAHAHAHHAH!


1. Real Name : Valerie Hyena Hen
2. Nickname(s) : Hyena, Chimpanzee, Monkey, Kaikai
3. Age : 16
4. Horoscope : Cancer
5. Male or Female : Female
6. Elementary : SK Seri Bintang Utara
7. Middle School : SMK Seri Bintang Utara
8. High School : as above. :)
9. College School : not there yet. lol.
10. Hair Colour : jet black
11. Long or Short : short! I cut it last month. T__T
12. Loud or Quiet : Loud duh.
13. Sweats or Jeans : I love Jeans.
14. Phone or Camera : Both? :D
15. Heath Freak : Not sure.
16. Drink or Smoke : Neh, no thanks. I don't want to die early.
17. Do you have crush on someone : Yes, alot. I got a list. Wanna know? (;
18. Eat or Drink : Both. I need to live people!
19. Piercing : 4... I want more. :D
20. Tatoos : I wish. haha.
21. Social or Anti-social : I am Social-able.
22. Righty or Lefty : Right
23. First Piercing : 7 years old.
24. First relationship : Neh. Is Junsu counted? xD
25. First Best friend : Sheau Hwa. Then its Emily.
26. First award : Award???
27. First Kiss : My bolster. I kiss it every night. :D
28. First Pet : Fish. How sad. -_-
29. First Big Vacation : Australia!
30. First love at first sight : Junsu.
31. First big party : ?? Too many parties.
32. First surgery : Never will.
33. First sport you joined : lol. Taekwando when I was 7. hate it alot.
34. Orange or Apple juice : Both?
35. Rock or Rap : Depends.
36. Country or Screamo : Country I guess cos' I dont know what the heck is Screamo

37. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: None. xD
38. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera: None
39. Night or Day : Day. Not a fan of darkness.
40. Sun or Moon : Moon.
41. Tv or Internet : Both!
42. Playstation or Xbox : Playstation.
43. Kiss or Hug : Hugg!
44. Iguana or Turtle : None.
45. Spider or bee : None
46. Fall or Spring : Both
47. Limewire or iTunes : none
48. Soccer or Baseball : Baseball! Its been a long time since I played it.
49. Eating : Its 12.33am now. lol.
50. Drinking : Water
51. Excitement level : Now? Bored thats why I'm doing this!
52. I'm about to : yawn and off to bed!
53. Listening to : Adam Lambert - No boundaries. Go Adam!
54. plan for today : Sleep and eat.
55. waiting for : Junsu to proposed to me. nyahnyah~
56. energy level : 30%
57. thinking of someone : Junsu Junsu~
58. want kids : yeah
59. want to get married : with Junsu
60. when : NOW
61. How many kids do you want : 3 max.
62. Any name in your mind : Allison, Jasper, Halley
63. what do you want to be when you little : Teacher>Doctor>Architect>Interior Designer>Accountant
64.Careers in mind : Accountancy or Chemical Enginering
65. Mellow future or wild : I am a normal human. :)
66. Something you will never try : Eating weird dishes
67. When do you want to die : When I'm old?
68. Lips or Eyes : Eyes
69. Romantic or Funny: More to funny. But hey, I can be romantic too! xD
70. Shorter or Taller : taller
71. Protective or Caring : caring
72. Romantic or Spontaneous : spontaneous
73. Nice stomach or Nice arm : does it matter?! @_____@
74. Sensitive or Loud : sensitive
75. Hooked-up or Relationship : relationship
76. Trouble-maker or Hesitant : trouble-maker. i'm a trouble maker myself. :D
77. Muscular or Normal : normal
78. Kissed a stranger: no way!!
79. Broken a bone : not to that extreme.
80. Lost glasses or contact : yes!! dropped it in PD beach. probably some fish is having it now.
81. Ran away from home : thought of it. but never had the guts to do it.
82. Held a gun/knife for self defense: no
83. Killed somebody : what?!!!!!!! even if i did, you think i'll admit that here? =.=
84. Broken someone's heart : i think i did
85. Had your heart broken : don't think so.
86. Been arrested : hahahha.. i'm no criminal.
87. Cried when someone died : yes. T_T
88. Liked a friend more than a friend : don't think so
89. Youself : what about myself?! not sure what answer i'm supposed to give here.
90. Miracle : i do believe in them.
91. Love at first sight : never happened to me before.
92. Heaven : i hope i'll end up there some day. :D
93. Santa Claus : i would like to believe that he does or still exists.
94. Tooth Fairy : no
95. Kiss in first date : never date before. my sad life. pfff.
96. Angels : yes. they're all around us.
97. Is there one person that you want to be with right now : yes my dear friends.
98. Happy with where you're in life now : i'm happy. just kinda bored.
99. Do you believe in god: of course!! :D

No comments: