Okay! Here are the pictures as promised! :D
Lazy to elaborate.
We just had a great time hanging out right after exam.
Ate like pig, camwhoring for almost an hour and dance for 1 hour+
and ghost story told by Pei Jin.
Its freakinnnn scary weyh! Plus its a real story.... -___-
wdvr, enjoy!
;)
LOL-ED!
argh. bad photographer!
Ade : "Give me give me!"

Annoyed Sheng and Happy Sally. lol.

Ade and I
Annoyed Sheng and Happy Sally. lol.
Ade and I
So, Sally prepared to sit there to take a shot of Sheng. but...
Sateee!

Niro and Siew!

The group.

Blurr expression. hahaha.
Random shot of Ade's hp and Siew.

Close up of Sally.
Xuang and Siew
Me and my pig. :D
Siew, Ade, Niro.
cheezzzz
Sibuk Sally suddenly came out of nowhere. {see the purplish shirt, thats her. lol}
Group picture!
Huggiess~
Xuang, Niro, Tharine.
Ade and Xuang
Xuang and I.
My bombay and I.
Soulfighters. Xuang and Sheng
Dil and I. {her fake height, she was wearing 2+ inch heels. tsk3}
Ade and I; July 'babi-es'
Pweety Sal and Val. :D
Me playing with Sally's hoodie.
Sheng Rei performed "One by Mulan". lmao.
Sally took my camera and turned it upside down and *click*
The flower thingy is the candle
The cake's burning!
Then it opens. Cool huh?
Close shot of the candles {It plays ''Happy Birthday" song too}
Birthday girl!
Niro and Siew!
The group.
Niro
Blurr expression. hahaha.
Close up of Sally.
A shot of me back home after the party! cheez!
end. omg, took me so long to upload everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment