Saturday, June 20, 2009

sighs


gasp. devasting results.
okaylarh.
I'm kind of happy with some of my results which I didn't expect much from it.
Especially for add maths. :D
haha, I didn't fail you Kylie! xD
I'm currently a biophobia after getting seriously-pain-in-ass low marks for it.
My results slip won't be beautiful now. A's and then suddenly a C there. -_-
Hopefully I can beg my teacher for more marks especially in Paper 1. *cross fingers*
I seriously hate those people who are so depressed over what? Getting all A1s and not satisfied with it.
"I want higher marks". Come on man, what's done, its done.
Stop complaining and whining about it.
Currently addicted to Keith Urban's - Kiss A Girl song.
It's a very country-like song and there's a nice feeling to it.
Damn, I'm all over country songs these days.
I want to watch Transformers!
AAHHHHH!
off to bed, church tomorrow.
Wishing every father and FUTURE father's a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I love you daddy. :D <3

No comments: