Sunday, June 21, 2009

yay yay yay yay

Yay!
I finished designing two camp tees! :D :D
Its very bloody-like. But I love it since the theme for this year is Survivor.
OMG, school's tomorrow AGAIN. argh. -_-
and Choral speaking competition is like what? This WEDNESDAY!! @@


Here are some random pics we shot in school.
Mind the randomness. lol!
These pictures were way back. Around 1 and a half month ago.
My hair was still long that time. haha.
using Tharine's camera.
I edited all the pics. ;) Enjoy~




Siew Jin and Sally. {during anugerah cemerlang}




During Biology.....






Pose people!



During Chemistry.......

:D :D :D

We were learning this. Boringgg~

HAHAHAHAHAAH. ;D




Sempat pose. :O


Our pencil cases

I'm so "kan lek".


Cheng Ken thinking about his gf. xD

Our stuffs on the table during Chemistry. tsk3!

Sibuk Sally. hahaha



Outside of classroom.....


Nuts people.



Inside our classroom.....


After choral speaking performance.

Sesat Kean Loong sitting in the middle of nowhere.



In the library.....



Caught Xuang almost-like-sleeping. xD

No comments: