Friday, July 3, 2009

Saturday life


I haven't post about last Saturday!

There's school and I WENT OKAY! I'm so damn rajin. konon.
We we were playing around in the morning, and after recess, things started to heat up.
Chengken being a drama queen {as said by Karman}, Tabitha's teary eyes, many angry and annoyed faces.
Muka masam
the whole time during practice and the conditon in the bilik pameran is so [dot. dot. dot]
Anyway, everything's back to normal later. lol.
umpama small kids fighting for barbie. xD

Then, went for tuition at 2.00pm till 4.45pm.
While we're waiting for cikgu razazu for chemistry, we camwhored for awhile. lol.

Candid shot.

Bajet rajin physics, puiyi.

Siew Jin's million dollar hair.

wth, tiensoong, smile la! -_-

Their cards. xD

Never failed to laugh at Karman's pic.
She looks some kind of zombie, pontianak fella, trying-to-be-gothic fella.
Dont bash me Karman, WAHAHAHA.{sensored all your personal stuff, happy? xD}

Tien Soong's picture. Aww, so cute.

*sneaks puiyi's card!* :D

Two sleepy heads

and 1 blurr fella. xD

Candid!
My left eyes and Siew jin

Puiyi and I on her hp wallpaper! :D
ignore the blablabla. -_-

Cikgu Razazu, puiyi officially not a good photographer. -_-



Then both Siew Jin and I went to Times Square by LRT.
We were super tersesat cos' we were suppose to take the train which takes us to Sentul Timur instead we went to the train which takes us to AMPANG or SRI PETALING. fuhh!
ahhahaa, luckily. Walked there, got annoyed with the stupid motorcylists who almost killed me for making a STUPID U-TURN. ugh, CURSE YOU MAN. -_-
Bought our ticket for our movie of the day, Dance Subaru and off we went to Kenny Rogers for our dinner. ;)



okay, this looks kinda disgusting, Siew Jin's chocolate drink.

Woot, this is minee! I'd added fats into my belly. haha.

Difference in size. Tsk3, so small la you Siew.

Our muffins!
A shot of both of us before we turn into pure hungry pigs.

Siew Jin's cabbage. She's suddenly so healthy.

My dinner for that night!

Can't you believe we talked for one and a half hour? Seriously random stuff.
Our life are so boring... Both of us were like aunties.



Dance, Subaru!


Its a japanese movie.
Its about this girl named Subaru, who wanted to learned ballet so much that she gotta endured all the pain to get there.
Its kind of a good movie to watch, I admit I did cry a little at the front part.
And the main actress is very pretty.
and the best part is TOHOSHINKI aka DBSK aka MY HUSBANDS cameo appearance although its only for like less then a minute.
They suddenly appeared out of nowhere and BAM, i'm star strucked!
Its the 1st time I've seen them on the theater screen and its super huge!
*GASP!* When it came to Junsu's part, I nearly faint.
He's so hot as always, the perfect hair as always, the perfect vocals as always, and the perfect dance moves as forever.
*slaps*. sorry but I got to fangirl for a moment.
ahhaha.
Conclusion is, this show is worth it to watch especially IF you love ballet or DBSK. lmao.

Rating : 4/5

No comments: