Saturday, July 11, 2009

random posts

I'm bored.
Siew Jin suddenly went offline. cacat her. -_-
Oh well, my dad's back!
and he bought us chocolates!
One of it is MINI TOBLERONE! :D
{sorry for the quality of the picture, it's taken from my mom's hp}




^ My convo with siew jin, she doesn't know how to eat medicine. sad case.



Oh yeah! Last 6 July ago we compete for regionals, choral speaking duh.
And we got 3rd place!
Unexpected but expected also cos' we don't suck unlike other schools.
Not trying to brag but yeah.
and also after we performed, we were devastated.
emo-ing throughout the day cos' we know we can do better!
plus after us was CBN's performance and damn, all hopes to be the 1st was crushed.
Results? CBN's the 1st. but they ARE good.
2nd place goes to Taman Desa. wth right? memalukan SBU.
Okay, I din bring camera that day cos' i'm lazy.
These are pics from Sandra's hp.


I was eating burger at that time. xD

KL TOWER! so near.

The stage

While waiting for the results.... {pure jakuns}


I'm squeezed!




LMAO. SO DAMN FUNNY KAN? XD

Dil's sleeping. *snaps!*

No comments: