Amazingly I spent NOTHING {well, only rm7 bucks for a starbucks drink} at PAVILION TODAY!
Birthdays ARE amazing when you don't need to burn a hole in your wallet by asking your friends to pay for you as a "birthday gift". "You owe me a birthday gift! *smiles*"
That's what I did today. ahahahhaha.
Well, I will post pics later la.
Damn lazy cos' my photoshop is being a bitch now.
Plus waiting for miss KYELI TEE to online to send me the layout thing. -_-
aihs, never ending ed board work.
Suffering..
Birthdays ARE amazing when you don't need to burn a hole in your wallet by asking your friends to pay for you as a "birthday gift". "You owe me a birthday gift! *smiles*"
That's what I did today. ahahahhaha.
Well, I will post pics later la.
Damn lazy cos' my photoshop is being a bitch now.
Plus waiting for miss KYELI TEE to online to send me the layout thing. -_-
aihs, never ending ed board work.
Suffering..
No comments:
Post a Comment