Friday, July 17, 2009

Last sunday pictures!


Wee. Now, pictures from last Sunday! :D
So yeah, we had Honour Pastor Day.
Had food, I ate TOO much/over the board till I felt like puking.
Later we had band practice for this coming Sunday's worship.
Really jakun fellas singing/smashing/banging for almost 2 hours.
Here were the random pictures I took.
Pictures by me and edited by me.
Enjoy!


Flowers! :D

After practice, so exhausted.


Headed to Pavillion and Kevin suggested Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for our lunch!! {beside TGI Friday!}
Its something like Kim Gary. Not bad.


The menu.

:D

Dog Timothy.

Candid shot of Kylie fighting with Tim.

Us!

Them!

My drink.
Thought of drinking 'energy booster' but dihalang oleh Kevin and Kylie. xD

Kylie's spaghetti

Meet Peay Pei, Ben and french fries.

French toast. It doesn't look appetizing though.

Cacat woman. lol
My iphone! WAHAHHAA. *GRINS*

Peay Pei and my jelly frappucino. {i think that's the name. xD}



Timothy got me 2 shirts from USA! :D

M shirt (too huge for me lar dei!)

XS shirt!

That macha dude didn't take out price tag. wth.

This is what Peay Pei got for me. :)


end.

No comments: