15 goingonalready 16!
Happy Birthday to me! ;D
okay, I know I'm a day late, so yeah. mianhae!
I did nothing yesterday actually.
More on the computer and yeah, tv as usual. :)
Will be going to a Korean BBQ restaurant as my bdae celebration.
Everyone in school wished me.
Sang 3 times in class {plus the one they sang a day before my bdae -_-}
Arjun went psycho yesterday calling me bitch during IP. lame dude.
In a mean time,
MY DADDY'S COMING BACK TONIGHT! YAY! :D :D :D
Happy Birthday to me! ;D
okay, I know I'm a day late, so yeah. mianhae!
I did nothing yesterday actually.
More on the computer and yeah, tv as usual. :)
Will be going to a Korean BBQ restaurant as my bdae celebration.
Everyone in school wished me.
Sang 3 times in class {plus the one they sang a day before my bdae -_-}
Arjun went psycho yesterday calling me bitch during IP. lame dude.
In a mean time,
MY DADDY'S COMING BACK TONIGHT! YAY! :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment