Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"YA-DA YA-DA YA-DA"



OMO. :)
okay, here comes my spazzing again.
Ready? Get set, GO!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Firstly, they are going to do a NEW MV!
"Wrong Number"
AHHH! At last, I can see Jaejoong rapping!

& i just finished watching Come to Play except for part 5&6 and
I'm practically laughing my ass out!
I just love hearing about their everyday life. Its just so interesting!!
Junsu is so adorable talking to his fraternal twin brother!
and their 1st kiss after and before debuting
and Jaejoong's instense stare was so seducing!
and Uknow's cute image
and Max as a 'casanova'
and etc. etc.
okay, I got to stop now.
If not, I'll be writing an essay. :P


80% of my body now is full with Green Tea.
HAHAHAAHA! I dont know how many times I had been isi-ing hot water in my cup
Its just so yummy larh, although its quite bitter.

School life is practically BORING.
Today, I played Syara's gameboy. lol! and after recess I played with the guys and Jessica - Cho Dai D. It was fun cos' the boys kept on losing. MUAHAHAHA!
and the end of the game, its already 12.30pm!
Den me and Siew Jin and Sally were practically laughinggg and doing our so called 'actions' thing. I dont know what is it for. lamee. hahaha! :D
There would be stock checking tmrw in Ko-op from 7.30am-4.00pm.
My gosh! Oh well, prefer to go to school then staying at home.
Its equally boring neways. -_-

No comments: