Friday, October 24, 2008

The 'DOG'



Gaik xuang and her pet DOG.
lol! I thought it was a teddy bear. OPPS!
whats his/her name again?
AUWSHBARK
unique eh?
lol! I think she is gonna name her future childs something like this. HAHAH!
suppose to add pig or oink or onion.
She loves veges too much. ;)
I suggest xuang junior pig. ahah! A dog > pig.
tsk3. fasinating.
She seems so pity cos' her speakers got bom. [by me!]
lol, nola, i dont know what she did to the speakers, ganas woman!
She too ponteng today. lol.
While I.. Need to go to school for ed. board interview..
Well, after that, my friends went hyper so we lepak at the skylite.
The boys suppose to do Hakka dance,
but in the end, they were doing silat+singing Mamma Mia!
omg. bad combination!
I joined the silat group, our guru - Luqman. haha! Funny...
while hearing to Pump it by Black Eyed Peas.
Crazy day, and den we went back to Bilik Pameran to watch
Hana Yori Dango 2!
Rui is SOO HOT MAN! :P
and I gotta admit, that girl is kinda kawaii+pretty.

No comments: