Thursday, October 30, 2008

Aim-less


I am
dirty+dusty+smelly
=
EWWW!

lol! Cleaned up the whole ko-op. and its like SUPER DUSTY MAN!
I think some dust just went into my mouth when I was cleaning.
No, it ain't tasty. -_______-
It feels so good after a LONGGG showerr! :D


I dont know what to do now aside from foruming.
Playing game is boring.
Going out needs permission and driver.
Sleeping over is such a burden. [sometimes, especially when it comes to packing]
Going to school is so boring.
Studying is a no-no.
Sleeping is erh, NICE! but lazy.
HAHA!! Told ya, I am feeling so.
EMPTY, AIM-LESS.
Wow.
Its weird to have THAT kind of feeling as a student.
Normally we would be stress out, dying!
handing in assignments, reports, homeworks and projects.
1st time in year 2008, I am feeeling..
E-M-P-T-Y. lol!
WTH am I crapping!!



oh well, off to stalk my hubby(s)*

No comments: