WAAAA. fan-girling
I've ntg to do
and I've been stalking Uknow today for almost 4 hours.
He is sooo super cute in Come to Play variety show!
Especially when he speaks Chinese. Very weird but cute dialect he got there.
My hubby and his Kenyah dialect. CUTE! :D
Now only i notice that I never show anyone my photobook of Mirotic to any grown ups.HAHAHAH! Its too 18+.
and I own it. :P
tsk3. bad bad girl...
Hopefully no one ransack my cupboard and finds it.
I'll be killed..
As always, I'm chatting with the very bored Xuang Piggy here.
She's really bored, and hungry
This is what she says she's doing now...
[eat, sleep, read book, rub eyes, look at the mirror, check my weight, go to the kitchen, sarch for food, resist tempation to munch on smthg, and erh, look at my hp a gazillion times, look at frankenstein, go to the computer, go to the tv,
go to my room]
Yep, she is bored...
and she's desperate to get out of her house. and she wants to study.
aihs, studying is the last thing i wanna do in my list. lmao...
She cant stop naming her toy dog. which i thought was a teddy bear.
I got no idea.
Oh well, its FRANKENSTEIN
I still love Jr. Pig. I would name my dog that. lol!!
OMO.
{aihs, i love using OMO now, instead of OMG becos' of my hubby} -___-
I recommend everyone to watch Koizora, Sky Of Love.
Yes, too much love till I cried.
TWICE! cant you believe that? sighs.
omo, I love the guy there.
HE IS HOTTT~~
Haruma Miura
<33 and his 18 man. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment