Saturday, October 25, 2008

@@(^%(*%%


OMG, hectic crazy day
Just finished my PRODUCT for the ed.board assignment and its KILLING ME.
hahaha! Its so irritating that the thing doesnt wanna moveeeeee!
and the size and the colour and the.... etc etc!

oh well, back to business.
lol, oh yes, xuang's dog's name is
AUSWHBARK
did i got it correct this time????
its so hard okay! the 'W' larh! like so lost in the middle of the name.
and credits to Dilhany Dumble Donkey Dilly for naming the dog.
LOL. nice ryte the LONGGG name? I created it. :P
and as for your pressie arh? lol, i just replied in the chatbox.
Go check. I lazy to type here again

Okay, its so fun chatting/spazzing in forums with my friends frm diff country!
Germany, Philipines, New Zealand, USA, Indonesia.. you named it!
We share the same interest which is one and only DBSK. :p
omg, Yunho is so freakin hot with the shades!
Naik gila already. Okay, i'm hyper now.

Currently, me and Kylie CHIN are like LOST chatting.
She's talking another topic whilst I'm talking ANOTHER topic. WTH.
she's like TOO upset cos' I accidentally deleted all the DBSK+SUJU pics in Sharing folder.
Liver broken {lol! our liver is our heart, thats science, i think? haha!}
Got so many things to gossip man! Will tell you more TMRW girl!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE~ another assignment to do.
*signing off!*

No comments: