Friday, October 31, 2008

Gay-ness



Based on the dictonary :
Gay - Homosexual or Lively and bright.

-__________________-
GAY is suppose to be homosexual dudes who loves the same sex.
Korean is gay. Japanese is gay.
You don't even know them and you are judging them by their appearance.
swt. Not to make a fuss but its annoying la.
Especially you larh Sandra. -_-
Can you post something other than the gay word.
I think almost all the comments you post here is like.
"Aiyer, you hubby is so gay" <_<


oh! luckily I din went to school today.
According to miss CHONG SALLY.
She said that its was a total boredem. lol!
I was enjoying my sleep at home.
And watching Princess Diaries 2.
So hilarious! and Anne Hathaway is really cool and pretty.

Dld-ing Rain's (bi) latest album, Rainism.
Leny said its a really nice album.
So yeah, dld-ing it right now.
Okay, off to threads.



Kylie Chin aka Mrs. Jung/Park!! I wanna go out this Sunday.
ASK AARON TO COME BACK!
We need driver. HAHAHA!

No comments: