Another day pass by and TODAY...
we [me, Siew Jin, Dilhany, Sally and Xuang] went to Xuang's house just to hang out for awhile and then we head off to KLCC.
currently 'practising' truancy ;)
In GX's hse eh? I got lost...
went to the wrong road twice! AHAHA.
Forgotten where he house located jor. I am so sorry for such a bad memory. @.@
So yeah, the four-ios, waited for me and then we went up to her apartment.
Piano was the 1st thing we did. haha! took turns to take bath.
Xuang was making burnt bread, her new recipe. lmao.
Sally and I were doing a short stretching and yoga. funny though.
and den Xuang came along doing push ups with us.
Dil took such a long time to bath!! O.O
and there were we, just chillingggg~~
Around 11.30am, we went to KLCC...
The 1st thing we did was collecting tix for our movie Eagle Eyes.
Its not a bad movie. seriously. veryyyy COOL! hahaha
but the ending is weird. but wdevr, overall its a good movie.
Then we went to Little Penang Cafe to eat.
den we head off to Kinokuniya.
Siew Jin and I went to the Japanese section and saw SOO many JAP MAGS.
WAAA! I SAW TOHOSHINKI PHOTOBOOK and its SOO FREAKKIN EXPENSIVE!
as always. -___-
oh well, we went to the 'learning jap' section and there siew jin was..
reading the words/dialogue in jap.
and she even forced me to read an unknown dialogue with her.
In the end I was like.. What is this actually? She said, no idea. swt.
I guess the guy which is probably Japanese who was at the back of us, was like.. -__-''
ahahaha!!
Head off to Chameleon shop. Dilhany bought a ring.
I thought of buying one but its so freakin expensive. So wdevr. We went to Auntie Anne's and we lingered for awhile.
Den, went up to TGV at 2pm.
I SAW OGURI! nola. its just a poster of Hana Yori Dango on screens next month? or this month? I'm so gonna watch it. :D ITS OGURI MAN! HOW CAN YOU NOT WATCH IT!
HE IS SOO HOT :P
And that Siew jin, damn bising in the cinema..
Her laughing is damn loud... -_-
She was watching Mirotic mv and a show on my mp3.
So yeah, she was like giggling, laughing crazily bside me.
tsk3. the loudest in the theater. hahah!
The movie ends at 4pm and went backk~
aihs, i am SOO tired now.
School's tmrw? AIHSSSSSSS
WHY CANT IT BE A SATURDAY OR FRIDAY? -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment