I'M CRYING.
I'M SOBBING.
I'M SCREAMING.
WHY IS THERE NO MORE STOCK FOR ALL ABOUT DBSK SEASON 3?!?!
Don't they know that WE, DBSK fans are like MANIAC and gone 'KUKU' over them and SUDDENLY, NO MORE STOCK!??!
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
lol, I'm going crazy, someone slap me please.
I need to get my hands ON THAT 6dvds+60 page photobook+folded poster.
SCREAMS! that will cost me RM235.15 plus shipping will be like around RM250.
T_____T
Why no stock? I'm buying okay!?! UNTUNG!
Plus Siew and Low are buying too!
x3!
-_____-
Oh well, hope they restock it.
GAMBADE SHEAU HWA!
FIGHT FOR IT!
HWAITING!!!
I'M SOBBING.
I'M SCREAMING.
WHY IS THERE NO MORE STOCK FOR ALL ABOUT DBSK SEASON 3?!?!
Don't they know that WE, DBSK fans are like MANIAC and gone 'KUKU' over them and SUDDENLY, NO MORE STOCK!??!
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
lol, I'm going crazy, someone slap me please.
I need to get my hands ON THAT 6dvds+60 page photobook+folded poster.
SCREAMS! that will cost me RM235.15 plus shipping will be like around RM250.
T_____T
Why no stock? I'm buying okay!?! UNTUNG!
Plus Siew and Low are buying too!
x3!
-_____-
Oh well, hope they restock it.
GAMBADE SHEAU HWA!
FIGHT FOR IT!
HWAITING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment