Sunday, August 23, 2009

frustration occur


LOL.
I know you guys must be like "So boring, DBSK again", "Aiyo, this girl is crazy" etc.
Well unfortunely I AM. :)

Sighs, not having the 6 dvds, 60 page photobook and poster in my hands right now really breaks my heart.
Looking at comments of people ordered from yesasia happily received their item truly made me jealous deep inside.
Why these things happen to me? I'm a huge fan of them since 2007 {take that low mei ying. xD} which is like 2 and a half years plus their 400 over songs, mvs, videos, fancams etc and still counting! AND not having their best selling merchandise on my hand is just frustrating. I kept money just for that thing which burns a SUPER HUGE GIGANTIC HOLE IN MY POCKET.
Omg, my post is getting emo and I hate emotional posts and blogs.
It annoys me, those bloggers think they are like a poet and all trying to ryhme things together but its total useless shit. My gosh, get a life man.
Now emo aside and lets get dead serious {familiar?}

AHHH!
Syaki's 6 adorable puppies is just gorgeous!
They are like fat white cotton candy moving around chasing each other with their super long tongue sticking out.
FYI, they are DOGS okay? Not humans. -____-''
Let me show you! :D :D :D
I'm a happy grandma now. lol.

*click on the picture for larger view





^ Aren't they like so damn cute and fat!?

Aww, a kiss from daddy Junsu. :)
Look, when Junsu kissed Syaki, Syaki closes his eyes.
Aww~ xD

credit : as tagged+baidu

No comments: