Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweat blood.

Yes to everyone.
My school's close because there were 6 people confirmed positive H1N1.
Plus I'm totally sick.
So damn sick that I can't study, can't even read, can't even stand up properly, can't even eat etc. You name it.
I went to hospital yesterday.
Oh gawd, ain't good.
I almost puke cos' I didn't ate breakfast in the morning.
Everyone's terrified face looking at me.
I cried cos it's really pain.
My head hurts like its the end of the world, its so terrific hot, stupid weather.
I went to toilet twice. Couldn't take it anymore.
Later, I calmed down and yeah, they checked me.
They just asked questions, check my blood pressure, my temperature and heart beat.
That's all, then they gave me medicine and ciao. -___-''
There's no throat swabs nor blood test.
Glad that I don't have to face needles. fuh!
But I'm still worried about my health.
Hopefully God will guide me through these days.
Pray for me people! :)


ps, I lost 4kg. From 56kg>52kg. Can you imagine that? -_-

No comments: