Since ada ORANG HITAM dan PUTIH yang tak tau rap itu complain I tak da update blog.
Fine. I'm updating now. Happy!?
So yeah. During the holidays, these are some useless things I did.
Nothing actually, besides watching movies, sleeping, eating and wasting my time on computer.
Went to celebrate Derrick's birthday at Times Square on 25th August.
1st thing, SYOK gila! There's not alot of people! AND the best part of the day is smiling happily at derrick's who's facing bankruptcy! xD
He paid for our food and 2 games for bowling including shoes. :) :) :) :)
You still owe me a Starbucks frap. I don't care.
Basically I reached there, no one's at the entrance!?
Walked around, smsed Siew Jin. She said she's walking and walking. Sot sot dei.
Derrick and Kah Wai were actually there already BUT they went to Starbucks, left me alone looking for people in the mall. -_-
Oh well, Siew Jin and I went around to look for Derrick's pressie and found an affordable cute baby milo white shirt just for him. hahaha.
Then, it was such a hard time for us finding out the way to the bowling place. Sighs, Times Square is confusing.
Waited there, then Kean Loong with a pink shirt and short white pants came together with Charles wearing a "TAKEN" yellow shirt. LOL!
Everyone arrived, took our shoe size and start playing. Well can't elaborate much cos' you gotta be there to witness yourself. It was really fun. :D
Played from 11.45am till 1.30pm, 2 games.
My right arm was hurting, I broke my fingernails damn sakit gila, getting tired and hungry.
Went and purchase 5 movie tickets to watch UP with Siew Jin, Kean Loong, Arjun and Luqman.
We were like fighting with the guy selling the tickets about the student card.
Siew Jin was like "IC tak boleh ke? kenapa?!" etc etc etc. Damn bising I tell you, I don't know them. Anyway its only rm1.00 cheaper. lol.
Head to Subway to have our short lunch then off to movie with Derrick, ChengKen and Tabitha too.
In the cinema, my gosh. You should see the look of the people faces there when Derrick started coming in.
"SIT IN FRONT SIT IN FRONT!" *climbs*
Then Kean Loong came and his really LOUD WHISPER. "Where're you sitting?!?! Here?! Where's your seat?" I think the whole hall can hear Derrick and Kean Loong's LOUD whisper.
Uhuh, Arjun, Luqman and I were at the side there saying, "We dont know them at all!"
Before the real movie even started where there's birds and clouds, Arjun and Cheng Ken were laughing really loud, for no reason. -_-''
Derrick at the side there, "I can't believe I paid for this movie. So stupid one!" as always.
The movie is quite nice actually. Although the part where the house fleed to South America with the balloons doesn't make sense at all. The small kid, Russell is so adorable and fat! :D I give 4/5 rating for this movie.
For Pixar Animation, I enjoyed Finding Nemo the most actually.
Movie ended at 4.15pm. Siew Jin and I gotta rush to Martin for our Biology tuition.
Took LRT, Kean Loong was there.
I couldn't walk anymore so Kean Loong and Siew Jin went to Pudu Plaza to pay for prefects blazers.
Siew Jin was in time for the tuition and the end! :)
HAHAHAH. lazy to elaborate already. My fingers are tired!!
Fine. I'm updating now. Happy!?
So yeah. During the holidays, these are some useless things I did.
Nothing actually, besides watching movies, sleeping, eating and wasting my time on computer.
Went to celebrate Derrick's birthday at Times Square on 25th August.
1st thing, SYOK gila! There's not alot of people! AND the best part of the day is smiling happily at derrick's who's facing bankruptcy! xD
He paid for our food and 2 games for bowling including shoes. :) :) :) :)
You still owe me a Starbucks frap. I don't care.
Basically I reached there, no one's at the entrance!?
Walked around, smsed Siew Jin. She said she's walking and walking. Sot sot dei.
Derrick and Kah Wai were actually there already BUT they went to Starbucks, left me alone looking for people in the mall. -_-
Oh well, Siew Jin and I went around to look for Derrick's pressie and found an affordable cute baby milo white shirt just for him. hahaha.
Then, it was such a hard time for us finding out the way to the bowling place. Sighs, Times Square is confusing.
Waited there, then Kean Loong with a pink shirt and short white pants came together with Charles wearing a "TAKEN" yellow shirt. LOL!
Everyone arrived, took our shoe size and start playing. Well can't elaborate much cos' you gotta be there to witness yourself. It was really fun. :D
Played from 11.45am till 1.30pm, 2 games.
My right arm was hurting, I broke my fingernails damn sakit gila, getting tired and hungry.
Went and purchase 5 movie tickets to watch UP with Siew Jin, Kean Loong, Arjun and Luqman.
We were like fighting with the guy selling the tickets about the student card.
Siew Jin was like "IC tak boleh ke? kenapa?!" etc etc etc. Damn bising I tell you, I don't know them. Anyway its only rm1.00 cheaper. lol.
Head to Subway to have our short lunch then off to movie with Derrick, ChengKen and Tabitha too.
In the cinema, my gosh. You should see the look of the people faces there when Derrick started coming in.
"SIT IN FRONT SIT IN FRONT!" *climbs*
Then Kean Loong came and his really LOUD WHISPER. "Where're you sitting?!?! Here?! Where's your seat?" I think the whole hall can hear Derrick and Kean Loong's LOUD whisper.
Uhuh, Arjun, Luqman and I were at the side there saying, "We dont know them at all!"
Before the real movie even started where there's birds and clouds, Arjun and Cheng Ken were laughing really loud, for no reason. -_-''
Derrick at the side there, "I can't believe I paid for this movie. So stupid one!" as always.
The movie is quite nice actually. Although the part where the house fleed to South America with the balloons doesn't make sense at all. The small kid, Russell is so adorable and fat! :D I give 4/5 rating for this movie.
For Pixar Animation, I enjoyed Finding Nemo the most actually.
Movie ended at 4.15pm. Siew Jin and I gotta rush to Martin for our Biology tuition.
Took LRT, Kean Loong was there.
I couldn't walk anymore so Kean Loong and Siew Jin went to Pudu Plaza to pay for prefects blazers.
Siew Jin was in time for the tuition and the end! :)
HAHAHAH. lazy to elaborate already. My fingers are tired!!
THANKS DERRICK FOR THE AWESOME PARTY AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO FACE BRANKRUPTCY FOR A DAY. :)
NEXT YEAR AGAIN? LOL!
NEXT YEAR AGAIN? LOL!
Anyway people, I will post some of the pictures of the party later in my blog.
The pictures I posted will be edited.
So if any of you wants your pictures too be edited, tell me k?
Cos I'm randomly picking the pictures.
Thanks!
The pictures I posted will be edited.
So if any of you wants your pictures too be edited, tell me k?
Cos I'm randomly picking the pictures.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment