Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka?


Happy 52th Birthday Malaysia!!

I don't feel anything at all though.
It feels like a normal day just passing by.
Feels like we people had lost our spirits.
I still remember the days when I was in primary.
Boy, aren't I so semangat-ed!!
Singing it with pride, jumping up and down during the celebration in school, waving flags, fighting with my friends on who's Jalur Gemilang is the highest and hitting people with my flag while I waved.
But now? Dang.
Where's the spirit people? :(
Barely even 100th years of independence and we're like these?



Since I'm so random today, I shall post about why I love my own country.

1st definitely the FOOD.
You can get any dish you like anytime of the day even 3am in the morning {I went out with my cousins for supper xP}
All the weird named food but tastes so great!

2nd, our CULTURE.
We don't discriminate others unlike some countries out there.
I have many close Indian and Malay friends too and they are such good friends. ;D
I can speak many different dialects like English, Hainanese, Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay. {At least I know what it means unlike some really PURE BANANA}
Its cool to know them incase ada orang gossip about you behind your back. ;D

3rd, our MANGLISH
hahaha. I got to say I'm really proud of our own manglish.
Adding lah, mah, de, lor and etc. at the back of our sentences makes us unique!
Its like a short cut. Don't need to use long bombastic sentences.
I don't understand a thing larh! Waste your breath anyway.
Hear that Karman!? HAHAHHAH!

Although we always complain on how sucky our country is and agung-agungkan other countries,
Well come to think of it, its not ALL bad right?
I'm sure you will come back to your ROOTS no matter where you are. ;D


Ah, got alot more larh.
Malas nak type. Food's calling. ;)


Saranghae Junsu
& Siew aka orang hitam putih yang complain banyak and tak tau rap.

No comments: