O.M.G
I just found my one true love!
CANON EOS 500D
I didn't find the price because I know I will cry when I look at it. boohoo! :(
Its functions are a perfection.
Exp : 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor, long life battery, ISO 100 to 1600, and YES its capability to capture HD videos! Isn't it like the BOMB?
Its so damn GOOD.
Although I didn't touch, smell, tried it but I'm in love with it from the 1st sight.
I knew its THE ONE. <3
I just found my one true love!
CANON EOS 500D
I didn't find the price because I know I will cry when I look at it. boohoo! :(
Its functions are a perfection.
Exp : 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor, long life battery, ISO 100 to 1600, and YES its capability to capture HD videos! Isn't it like the BOMB?
Its so damn GOOD.
Although I didn't touch, smell, tried it but I'm in love with it from the 1st sight.
I knew its THE ONE. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment