Sunday, April 19, 2009

PICTURESSS~


Some pictures from today's outing!
Not a lot, cos' I'm lazy to take.
UNLESS,
YOU give me a professional camera. *grins*



Birthday boy! He looks like a kid here. haha.

Reflection. nice.

Candid! :D

Luqman and his drink. It looks nice!

My food and honeydew juice

Does it look yummy?
HAR HAR, take this SANDRA! *pro*

his baby cakedonuts. :)

Blowwww!

Damn. Can you see Xuang and I?

Wahahaha. xD


*Sneaks to take


Omg! when I saw this, it reminds me of....


............



........



......................



..................................




...........


JUNSU! :D
My hubby's so much hotter anyway :)

Promote~ beli!
{Located near the Stadium shop, same floor as cinema and redbox}

I like theseee~ :D

True true~

Pro*

*peeks*, your pressie, Kylie. :)
{Its meant to be blur, if not your surprise is ruined}

hey, I got to camwhore sometimes right?
I love my eyes here. Ghostly. :D

mind me, bored.

Super CLOSE UP!
LMAO. I love my eyes. :D

No comments: