Friday, April 3, 2009

go away~



OMG!
NEWSFLASH FROM PUIYI!
There's no episode 22-25 of BOF in mysoju as it has been copywrited by KBS!
BUT, you can watch it on KBS Astro 303.
Ah! Shittt! Mafan betul!
Shut up those who already watched finish! argh!!!
I'm still stucked in episode 11! WTH!
T____T
I got noooo time to watch at all!
aihs, hopefully tonight I could watch a part of it.
HOPE. HOPE. HOPE.
*sulks*




OMG, there's so many things I'm going through now for exp :
- Choral Speaking competition is like anytime NOW! and we still suck! -_____-
Hopefully we will do our very best during the competition! gambade!
- Cheer 2009. Yes, so many things we haven't brush up yet. @@
- MID TERM EXAM! AHHH!! I don't even have time for myself, what about studying?
- EDITORIAL BOARD LAYOUTS! Argh, accept the layouts already, editors and teachers!
&
some presentation craps. TONS I tell you! -_-




kill me.

No comments: