Friday, April 10, 2009
6 April-10 April 09
Lets summarize this whole week.
Hmph, almost the whole week we had been practicing our choral speaking.
Lol, sometimes its fun, and a nuisance.
exp, Chengken and Arjun!
OMG! They are just so damn funny, but annoying at the same time cos' Chengken doesn't wanna stop laughing! Whats his problem man! -____-''
Sheng Rei and his nerd/pig/snort laugh is hilarious! lmao!
Never fails to make people laugh.
Being caught 'cheating' by Puan Jey, NOT an exam, just same crap calculator race thing, school program. haha! Me and Sandra kena! xD Pui Yi's acting beside us so "kan lek" doing. hahahah!
3 of us actually 'bahagikan' our kerja to speed up our work, mana tau, I kena. -_-''
Oh well.
YEAN SHEAU HWA!
I LOVE YOU AND I HATE YOU!
I LOVEEE you cos' you bought the EARRING I LOVEEEE! Its really nice!!! :D :D
and I HATEEE you cos' you wasted your money on the earring and its so bloody expensive okay! -_____________- {I just checked the price! &^&*%!!!}
Okay, I just bought a pair of earring again. Slim cross kind.
OMG, someone help me to get rid of my obsession of buying earrings!
Its like a virus! Now I love those plastic colourful earring.
Silver kinds are sooo last season! xD
I think I could open a shop to sell my earrings,
currently have 38 pairs. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment