Thursday, April 30, 2009

For special someone.

Where should I start?
I'm sooooo sorry to YOU.
Well, you DO know I can't online during weekdays right? hmph.
Oh well, back to topic.


She's one of my best bud. Been friends since Std 4.
But became MUCH MORE attached {like forces of attraction} when we were in Std 6!
She's a dorkass. My big lazy fat ass pig. {loads of elements and chemicals in her that made her like that}
Never ending obsession of Jaejoong. {WHICH is actually my ex. Ahem. -_-}
Always my partner especially when it comes to KOREAN/JAPANESE/HOT GUYS. :P
Very talkative and very friendly when you get to know her.
But don't play play with her when she's angry.
VERY scary. Its like disturbing a angry wild boar. lmao.
and DEFINITELY MY PIGGG! {Go and grab your own pig kay!?! She's mine. :D}



HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAY
LIM SIEW JIN! or should I say KIM SIEW JIN.
Continue to stay alive this whole sucky year. :D
HWAITING!




{Sorry cos' got no pic. I'm lazy to upload. xD}

No comments: