Happy Birthday Luqman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yeap, his bdae's today. and man, guess how many people turned up?
3.
Yes, T-H-R-E-E. Luqman's counted in too. swt.
Kinda kesian him though.
All of a sudden, all the people who should come didn't turn up due to some reasons.
Oh well.
The hyena, pig xuang and hippo luqman strolling around Pavillion aimlessly.
Suppose to eat my fav. sushi, BUT Luqman wants Pancake.
Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :(
Eeek, sorry to say but the pancake sucks.
Felt like vomiting after I ate it. @@
Bought pressie for DEAREST KYLIE.
Ah por, I got you a gift dy. :) and Ben, you owe me money. keke.
{Gonna charge you extra for my energy walking around the shop to find the RIGHT present}
We watched Fast and Furious!
Although its 18+, we managed to get in. teehee!
Actually, I DIN even know that it is an 18+ movie!
until we almost reached the hall and then Xuang said its actually 18 above. -_-
Not that violent anyway, its awesome!
I heart the cars, and its heartbreaking to see the cars being knocked over!
Like what happen to the James Bond's car in the beginning of Quantum of Solace?
Yes, heartbreaking; Aston Martin Vanquish! T____T
And man, the girl, I forgotten her name, she's soo DAMN TALL!
She's like the same height as Vin Diesel! sheesh.
Overall its awesome, especially when they played the soundtrack of Rising Sun by DBSK!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
I practically smilling the whole time while Paul Walker's chasing a guy.
I'm like some maniac freak. lmao.
After watching the show, I feel like learning mobile engineering, creating new sports car. woot. :)
Bought Beard Papa. and omg, FREAKING EXPENSIVE!
I was so damn stupid-dumb freak thought its only rm3.80 for a box (6 pieces) BUT the price actually MEANT ONE CREAM PUFF for RM3.80.
Luckily I had enough money! Fuhh!
If not, pai sei man! -__-
No comments:
Post a Comment