Anugerah Cemerlang~
Damn teachers who asked us to come SO DAMN EARLY, by 8.00a.m
and the ceremony started almost at 10am!
The VIPs fault. @#%&*%&^$!
I'm suppose to be enjoying my sleep that time. *sulks*
Good thing is, our good old buddies were there.
Aizat and Thamby! I miss disturbing both of them.
Manage to disturb Aizat. Wahahaha! He's so cute. (:
We are so damn lucky this time, we sat behind.
Boleh buat bisingggg~~
Loads of people were seen showing off their canggih-canggih hp, mp3, ipods, etcetc.
I was busy playing with Simmarjit's professional camera. woot! I really want one too!
GET ONE FOR ME!!
*insert in my birthday pressie list*
I was on 'duty' too. Taking pictures of the whole ceremony as requested by Erin.
Elaine and I were playing around taking pictures.
haha. Lastly performance by the Choir team, choral speaking by 3 Solihin and Brass Band team.
Argh, I din manage to see cute Muzzie playing! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment