Thursday, November 6, 2008

Volley-day ;)


It was AWESOME today!! :D
Played volley the whole day.
Oh well, I suffered abit from my tummy ache, seriously! Very the sakit.
and now, I have dark maroon red spots on my wrist.
Why? Becos of 'slapball' lol!
Translation : Bola Tampar
I wonder why they call it volley anyway?

Oh well, here goes my nagging again. :P
In the morning, we went to the court and played volley.
And den later, our dearest teacher Miss Tengku Noor,
said that we must play like competition for volleyball. GAH!
The boys were shoo-ed out from the game. lol! pity looking at them fixing the net in the other side of the court. lmao! struggling...
So, how was the game? Super fun.
Yeah, mark my words, fun...
Its not like we were playing anyway.
More on serving. -_____-
Bored till death.
Oh well, but still my team won. weee~ :D
Later we had b-ball competition too, its a must.
But I din play anway, too busy 'vomit blood' at the side dere watching them play.
It's like watching a comedy show. lmao!
Screaming, water splashing everywhere and Vivian and Tabitha slapping each other hands in the middle of the game. -___-''
We took some group photos. {will post it later when I get the pics from Emily ;) }
Some 'jumping' scene which was.. erh, only Sally the main star. LOL!
She was blocking others, looking happily on air. LMAO.
So yeah, we went 'pigg-ing' after that. Then we continued our Volley.
It was super funny when Muzzie starts joining us.
We barely even played properly.
He was soo funny! Hitting the ball with his head.
And oh yeah! His pants were pulled DOWN by Xuang piggy.
Nice job.
Why? Becos' he was super noisy, and his mouth wont shut. lol!
So Dil went and kacau him and Xuang suddenly came and *PULLS*
Oh-oh.
Luckily he was wearing his shorts becos' he played futsal b4.
He was like, soo embarrased by it. Merajuk dah. lmao.

We were bored playing anyway, so we went and chill at the corner, talking, looking at the pictures that had been taken..
under the BLAZZING hot sun. -__-''
lol, sunbathing at the same time. ;D cool nyeh?
Went back to skylite and again. erh? Played volley?
It was fun, cos this time we played in a circle.
Which has a much better 'circulation'
In the end, we went to the... what is it called?
The place in the middle between the primary and secondary school.
Carpark? xD
Played for awhile, then we end up talking about Yoga mostly. and we did some stretching. LMAO. so weird.. in the middle of nowhere.
Now, i know what I wanna do during the holidays.
YOGA! Break my bones babeh! :D
Ding-Dong~School ends~
Half of day pass so fast!!
aihs. gonna miss school! seriously.
Its much more enjoyable rather then sitting at home, rotting..
like what I'm doing now.
I just cant believe how rajin I am to write all these.
Aihs. rofl.

No comments: