Friday, November 7, 2008

Last day!


Last day of school!
Omg, I cant believe it.
The last time I remembered was when all my 3A pals
were in the class begging our teachers not to give work. lmao.
and now. TA-DA. Form 4~ -___-
Okay, I'll make it short and simple.
Dont wanna nag. :P

So yeah, as usual, wake up but! with fully enthusiasm.
Talk and chit chat while I was stealing Sheau Hwa's homebake cookies. AHH!
nice man! :D i think i ate about 5? + 2 more when I was in Bilik Pameran munching while watching Final Fantasy. lmao! Seriously hungry!
I din even eat during recess! Jeun Kit asked me to go and help in ko-op! GAH!
In the end, i was stuck inside the ko-op.
Oh well, in the bilik Pameran also, i was munching happily with my 2 leftover cookies and the murukus and biscuits Tharine gave. YUMMY MAN!
Too busy PIGGY-ing. :P
Then, I was so fasinated by the 3D animation of Final Fantasy!
especially the hair.
HAHAH! i cant stop mentioning to Adeline about how pretty the hair is!
I wonder how much conditioner they put on... lmao!
I think I was hallucinating, i think i saw Cloud, the main character in FF as Jaejoong.
GAH! Too bored until I went crazy

Later we were too bored sitting, we [me, Sally, Xuang, Niro, Dil and Tharine] went to our class and chit-chat. Took crazy pics 2gether and then, it was 12.30pm!
We bid farewell to everyone we spot in the walkway. :D
See ya in 2009!!
- i will upload all the pics later! stay tuned-

No comments: