Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DBSK - Wrong Number


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!


DBSK's new mv - Wrong Number

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKINNNNNNNN HOTTTTTTTTTTTT.
omg, i think its like pg18. lol!
I know, im not suppose to watch all these stuff, lol!


Firstly, WHAT IS YUNHO DOING!??!??!?!?!
Mind me, I'm going crazy, maniac, mad, outta my mind, nosebleeding, andrenaline just flowed right into me, heart skips x1000 beats faster, my eyes popped out, shocked, unbelievable, over the moon, sweating, frozen.. outta words.



omg, my hubby, Junsu too!
With the car (Aston Martin Vanquish) , which is very limited in this whole world. Only the richest and richest can afford it and him in it,
ITS PERFECT!!!!!!! PERFECT I TELL YOU!
I mean, how often do you see a hot guy driving a hot car?




credit to ppl who upload it

No comments: