Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Memorable

WOW.
I posted 3 times in a row.
This shows how bored I am. -___-
Let me nag abit about today. lmao.
Sounding like a granny now.

So, we had a concert for our beloved Form 5s, organised by us, Form 3s.
So yeah, I guess it went pretty well, I guess?
Some of the performance was fun, but some just.. err. *no comment-to*

Hakka dance by our 3A students and Form 2s were awesome.
LoL. It was kinda cool, seriously. :D
Then, it was the 3B's performance. Well, honestly, I can't really hear their singing, cos' the music itself was TOO loud. Nevertheless, you guys were unison ryte? :D Great job.
After that is, a 'modern' Romeo and Juliet.
Then there was a lucky draw for the entire humans who lives in SBU. I didn't write my name though, lol! LAZYY~
Then then then, we had prize giving.
Pui Yi, Sheau Hwa and I were like, laughing none stop.
Pui Yi was scary! Seriously, a sudden obsession of Sheau Hwa's hubby, Yuto Nakajima.
That girl just dumped poor Oguri Shun aside and move on with Yuto.
Becareful of her Sheau-She's possessed. *shivers*
In the end, we had performance by our school band + Maria & Haressa.
They sang "Thats what you get" by Paramore..
Muse's -"Starlight" and erh, another song, I forgotten.

So then, Ding-Dong... School's just ended!
Well, I and my monkey friends -
{Xuang, Dilhany, Sally, Siew Jin, Emily, Vivian, Tabitha, Kean Loong, Sheng Rei, Arjun, Luqman, Renny, Sin Zhao, Cheng Ken, ZunZen and the Form 5 guys...thats all right?}
Suppose to play Volleyball, but, damn weather...
it looks like its gonna rain any second now. Who cares!
Tabitha and I went to the court 1st den come along some freakos.. lol!!!
So yeah, played happily and here comes the rain.
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
lol. but who cares some frekos went and played in the rain.
I joined later on when the rain gets heavier.
LMAO! I'm even more silly.
So yeah, went back cos scare ppl complain about us, noisy monkey(s) what do you expect from us? WE ARE, noisy. :D
Soaking wet!!! Head to toe, my socks is like.. sticking. HAHAHA.
my shoes, starting to smell, and we still happily taking pics by the stairs. HAHAHA!
Super cool. Went back at 3pm. Fun day, crazy day.
Can you believe it? 2 days left till end of 2008, well school life that is. Gonna miss you guys!

Hearing Shinee-A.Mi.Go.
NICE!
FYI, their age ranges from 15-18.
still HOT.

No comments: