On the 12 Nov 2008,
we humans (Me, Siew Jin, Ariff, Arjun, Kean Loong, Luqman)
went to Pavillion to watch Mr. Bond. ^^
Siew Jin and I were the 2nd to come,
Luqman and Arjun were already there.
We were lingering around in Times bookstore, waiting for Mr. Loong and Mr. Ariff to arrive.
aihs, memang slow man!
I planned to steal the Apple keyboardd butttt it failed. aihs.
Siew jin larh. aigoooo~~~~
We went to the children corner and Luqman was singing the 'duckie' song. lmao.
We went to the cinema at 12pm...
unfortunately Mr. Ariff hasnt even arrived yet!
He was working. WTH ryte? -______-''
Oh well, the Mr. Arjun volunteered to wait for him. how nice. HAHAHAHAHA~
I stole Luqman's french fries, WAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am so evil! :P
Quantum Of Solace was okok larh. Not that GREAT compared to Eagle Eye.
Why? Cos' DUHHHH~ Bond won't die in the end ryte? -_-
Plus the seat was so uncomfortable, cos' its too tilted to the back.... aihs.
More like sleeping kinda position. lol! + FREEZING!
Siew jin and I stole Luqman's XXL jacket. :P
So, its time to PIGG-ING!! We couldnt make up our mind man!
And that Arjun wants chicken rice so badly. aihs!
So.... they took my advise to eat at MADAM KWAN'S
but WAHAHAHAA, no chicken rice for Arjun, only Mushroom Chicken Rice.
In the end, they [Kean Loong, Ariff, Arjun] ordered Nasi Lemak....
Guess how much is the bill?
its RM.. 1-1-9+
WOW!!!! Average, rm20 per pig. xD
We are seriously broke! -_-
Oh well, den we went 'exercise-ing'
Frm Pavi, tooo?? Times Square, just to bowl.
But that two lazy dudes, Arjun and Ariff were pulling our legs.
HAHAHA. they don't wanna go cos' we gotta walk. -_-
Damn lazy la! aiyo.
and that two dudes who doesnt want their lives [mr. Loong and Mr. Luq]
they cross the FREAKIN' BUSY road without thinking.
WTH! seriously man, they could have gone 'there'.
hahaha. joking only lar.
If my parents see me doing that, i'll be dead.
okay, in the end. we walked like... almost!! 2km! for nothing!
The bowling centre was full!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHH~~~~
so tired okay! I think I burned about 300+ calories. WAHAHAHA!
more than I went jogging today. lol!
So in the end, I continued my 'exercise' with Kean Loong
and Siew Jin to LRT-Hang Tuah.
Danger, danger~ Thunder and lighthing ahead...
scary weyh, luckily Kean Loong was there with us.
Those indian-dont-know-what-dudes were staring. -_____-
IDIOTS~
oh well, Siew Jin's here with me now. :)
TA-DA. finish. xD
again, pics in school later~
No comments:
Post a Comment