Tagged by Vivian Fong
Me
First Name : Valerie
Nicknames : Hyena, Chimpanzee, Monkey, Pig, Sell-fish monger
Name You Wish You Had : No idea.
What Do People Normally Mistake Your Name As : Gallery, Sallary? Lols, anything that ryhmes.
Birth Date : 9 July 1993
Birth Place : No idea. A hospital.
Time of Birth : 1.35pm
Single or Taken : Taken by Xiah. =P
Zodiac Sign : Cancer
Your Appearance
How Tall Are You : 158cm {yes la, i'm short! T_T}
Do You Wish You Were Taller : Duh!
Short or Long Hair : Long
Ever Dye Your Hair A Bizarre Color : No YET :)
Last Time You Did Something Dramatic With Your Hair : Straighten it? Is it dramatic? haha
Glasses or Contacts : None. =)
Do You Wear Make Up : No. I don't wanna have break out.
Ever Had Hair Extensions : No. But I wann!
Paint Your Nail : Of cos. Always bizarre. teehee~
The opposite sex
Shy or Outgoing : Same same. :)
Looks or Personality : Both
Sexy or Cute : Both
Older or Younger Than You : Preferable older
A Turn On : Brains, Funny, Cool, Sweet, all those personalities that girls love
A Turn Off : Backstabbers, Idiotic, blablabla. etc.
Choices
Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
Rap or Rock : Both
Relationships or One Night Stands : Relationships, of cos'
School or Work : None? :)
Love or Money : Both
Country or City : Both again. hahaha
Friends or Family : BOTHHH!
Have you ever...
Lied : Of cos'. Who doesnt?
Stole Something : Hahaha. Yeshhh~
Smoked : No. Dont want to
Hurt Someone Close To You : Sometimes
Broke Someone's Heart : Maybe
Wish You Were A Prince / Princess : Guess not. I want to be normal. :)
Shaved Your Head : Yes, when I was a baby.
Been In Love : With Xiah
Used Chopsticks : Duh
Sang In The Mirror To Yourself : Sometimes, when I dance
Cried Over Someone : ..... lemme think about that....
Favourites
Color : Black and pale pink
Movie : Too many.
Word/Phrase : What the hell! Oye!
Location : Home. :)
8 Random Facts
- I love Xiah Junsu
- Talking to myself
- Listening to "Love like Oxygen by SHINee" damn nice.
- I dreamt about Phleps although I don't even like him! dont be jealous Jasmine & Tabitha
- Doing this thing
- Just ate chicken rice
- Sleepyyy
- XIAH is my life. <3
I tag
- Kylie Chin
- Timothy Lim
- Poi Yin
- Yan Hui
- anyoneeeeee~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment