Sunday, August 3, 2008

Busy busy busy....

Okay, I didnt really study much during the weekends I SWEAR! Fri, compeletely didnt study becos' my comp is just right bside me and its calling for me.
While on Sat, we went to LeeYng's hse and then to Romeo's 21st birthday party.. (2pm-10pm) Then, came back watched Mtv Asia Awards 2008 frm 11pm-1.30am!

Oh well, I'll just talk abit about Romeo's bdae party, the pics says it all =) Okay, one word to describe their house. TOTALLY AWESOMEEE! omgggg, I think we were like selamba in his house - sleeping on the coach, playing their equipments, almost destroying their stuff... =_='' Aaron was half 'drunk'. He drank the wine too fast...In the end, he was talking Biologi with us. Haha. We call him red lobster since then. ^.^
Oh did I mention we had fireworks too? Yep we do have fireworks, can you imagine how much it cost? It was beautiful anyway. Of cos my favourite part of the day
was eating. Haha! I lovee otak-otak.
Need it before Trials. >.<

2 'love birds' =P
Random shot
Look at the amount of otak-otak we ate!
They even have a chef to do sushi for us
Wine!
Side of their house
Lets eat!
Another side of the house
The cake. How chocalate-tie
Living room

Another living room?
You are suppose to be emo!
Just chilling, Aaron wanna jump out. Their lounge
OOoo, stars!

The bar
2 sesat fellas
Zhi Yuan with his pose. lmao.
Drunk Aaron, real lobster. :D
This is how you drink water
Yan Hui and I
Looks like waves, it's actually a wall
Yes, i love random pics, this is super nice!
Nice chandelier
This too!
Their Waterfall
Boom!
Cool right?
I love this! gah, John's head!
Tay residence

No comments: