Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleepover 2008

Woott. I love this day.
Practically we slept over in church for 2 days 1 night. too holy. ^^


So yeah, 1st day, lemme recall. -_-
Had ice-breaking, done by Timothy. Then, we were blindfolded for like 20 minutes?
Why? A dinner surprise. I peeked. =P well, some of them did that too. Eyes seriously pain ; blurr.
This dinner is really "special".
Our task : To serve the person on the right AND not complain about the amount of food that the person on the left served for you. Woah, seriously stress cos' John was sitting on the left side of me. Luckily, he gave me the RIGHT amount of food. Just nice. :) I served Wei Chiew. Hahaha, she's very lucky becos' she had me, her plate was like a mountain. muahaha~
Then we had worship, a talk by Leeyng and group discussion.
Around 10.30pm, we had Night Hunt. Seriously dark cos' all the lights in the church were completely off. Of cos', torch light is needed. Running around like a maniac, sweating. It was fun though. haha. Had supper, we were reallyyy noisy although its after midnight. I think around 12.30am, we had movie : The End of the Spears. The story is kinda interesting, true story. I was freezing cold at the side there. Tahanlah for 2 hours. sucks. -_-
Then everyone off to bed. Well, we gotta take turns to use the toilet. Thats the sukiest part of all. Around 30 ppl, shared A TOILET. why? Becos' there's only one toilet in that floor. So yeahlah, use brain, go downstairs to the other toilets to wash up. Okay, boys and girls were seperated, OF COS. So yeah, I cant sleep, so cant Kylie, due to that, we watched vids from my mp3. haha. laughing quietly at the side there. So hard to tahan my laughter larh! Then, we decided to sleep at 3.30am. I CANTTT SLEEP AT ALL. I slept at 5.30am. hahaha! 2 hours staring at the ceiling. -_- why? here are the reasons why - 1) drank coke [contains caffaine, sensitive to that], 2) my back sakit cos' its like sleeping on the floor although we had sleeping bags on, 3) Hungry, hehehe, 4) my brain won't stop functioning for that night, 5) Uncomfortable
Yesh, I am not a easy sleeper, I need my beddd! @.@



2nd day
Thank God, I was able to sleep after 5.30am, well, at least I had 2 hours of sleep right? Woke up at 7.30am due to the banging of our room door. GAH! the boys kacau-ing us. -____- NOO~my sleeppp! Fine, wash up, changed, lingered around before our devotion. So yeah, normal stuff, group discussion and breakfast! Muahaha! Had roti canai, yummyyyyyy~ =D I had a roti telur and I shared half roti kosong with Timothy, scared cannot finish. He's my tong sampah. ^^ Later, had praise and worship and again, a talk by Leeyng. Talked about the difference between the characteristics of boys and girls. 80% true. And then, we were seperated into 3 groups and had to do an advertisment based on some olympics stuff. haha, surprisngly my group won. haha! [SianJee, Douglas, Michelle, Vanessa, John, Kai Er and I ] After that pulak, lunch! Suddenly I felt really full, I dont know why, {instructions frm my brain}. So I joined the people-on-diet-group. We played Cho Dai Di while the others were eating chicken rice. Hahaha, Douglas was funny, I kept on laughing at him becos' he made funny sounds. So weird, coming out from him, since he is a quiet guy. {well,not anymore} Played loads of rounds and den off to watch movie : Wall-E. Watched already in cinema, but dont mind watching it again. So yeah, almost 2 hours, sitting down chowing down snacks. After the show, around 4.00pm, we had our last game : Amazing G-race {it wasnt THAT graceful though}. Seperated into 3 groups. Starting game : Twister, some water mix together. really YUCKK!! {mine was ginger juice+coke+cincau?} At least mine is not as worst as Ben Yong. His was Ginger + SoySauce + Cendol (?). Wanna puke. Then later we had this game, some water collecting game. hahaha. It went outta controlled. -_- Suddenly the boys in my group went crazy and they went half nude playing water. So in the end, we had water game? hahaha! Splashing everywhere, WET, plus it was raining, can you imagine how freezing is it?? I was kinda dry at 1st den later, Douglas and SianJee went revenge on me splashing water from the hose. grrrr! Nevertheless, we had fun! :) Our sleepover finally ended at 5.00pm.


Pictures LATER. 1st time ever typed so long!

No comments: