Friday, August 8, 2008

Ok. Tagged from Niro. :)
Bored. Chatting with Poi Yin. haha.


Part 1:
On the outside
Name: Valerie Hen Sue Tyng
Date of Birth: 9th July 1993
Current Status: Married, haha!
Hair Colour: Pure BA-LACK
Righty or Lefty: Right-handed, too bad my hubby's lefty.
Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

Part 2:
On the Inside
Your Heritage: African. haha. Nola. Mix Thai & Chinese
Your Fear : Losing the ppl I love. [same as Niro]

Part 3:
Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: I still wanna sleep larh!
Your most missed memory: Cannot remember. Sorry larh, old liou


Part 4:
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
Single or Group Dates: Group Dates.
Adidas or Nike: Sama-sama. Tak da wang larh.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Tea!


Part 5:
Do You...
Smoke: NO! of cos not..
Curse: Yeap, you should see how I act. =) like crazy fella frm the streets
Drink: No. So bitter. haha


Part 7:
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No. >.<>


Part 8:
Age
You're hoping to be married: Married dy. NEXTT QUES!


Part 9:
In A Guy
Best eye colour: Any colour. =)
Hair colour: Reddish-brownish. Black? ahaha
Short or long hair: Moderate. Preferable spike up like my hubby. >.<


Part 10:
What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: This tag, spazzing with Poi Yin about DBSK.
1 hour ago: Glued to tv
1 month ago: Sleep. Died. Ressurected


Part 11:
Finish The Sentences
I love: God, Family, ME, JUNSU. ;)
I miss : Junsu. hahaha! Come on, cant a girl dream?

Part 12:
Tag
Whoever. :)


List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday: [pass dy la!]
1. Happy Family
2. Friends for eternity
3. DBSK
4. SUPER JUNIOR
5. XIAH JUNSU

No comments: