Sunday, September 14, 2008

So sorry for not updating my blog.
As you know PMR is like in 29 friggin' days and I'm still online-ing. -_-
Release stress and tension. lol!
Why can't weekends be longer? I felt like I had not enough of sleep though.
Anyway, had been going out the pass few days though.


Last Saturday, my church pals and I went to Sri Petaling Carefour for our outing.
So we played 2 games of bowling. Super fun! :) I wanna play again. My marks was like so high till the end it became worst. Our super Douglas Yong and Sian Jee aka. Daniel Tan Seng Gor got the highest score. They were lucky I would say. And that Aaron berlagak gila with his new ARMANI shades. -_- super expensive, you dont wanna know. He said its homosexual, so we were like what!?!? isnt it unisex? lmao. The meaning is SO different.
So yeah, our next game was buying items which were below rm3.00.
So I bought chocolates....Kylie and I were really lazy so we went straight to the counter there and bought the stuff available there. Hahaha! Lazy gal's job.
Surprisngly, the 3 dudes {Doug,Aaron&SianJee} took SOOO long to buy the items man!
Its weird for guys ryte? normally girls are the one who takes longer time.
So yeah, went to McD and we wrote the items we bought in numbers. Den each of us picked a number from a box and we will get a item based on the number on the paper.
I WAS SUPERRR LUCKYY! wahaha. I got a Zebra soft toy from Leeyng. THANK YOU!
Whilst others bought random stuffs :


- Doug {Cactus}
- Aaron { Yong Tau Foo sauce}
- Vivian {smarties}
- Ben Yong {skittles}
- Kylie {mentos}
- Leeyng {soft toy}
- LeeChin {pens}
- Zhi Yuan {tanglung}
- John {carrot}
- Sian Jee {tau foo}
- Sian Jern {cincau thing}
- Yu Sam {a teddy bear}
and me! {chocolate}


omg, you know what John planning to buy? condom. swt. -_-
We love our outing and I love my soft toy! =D
weeeee~ Cant wait for PMR to END




Love you to bits! *muaks!*

No comments: