Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back from camp in Fraser Hills.
Man, its really cold in the morning and night..
I thought it would be hotter now cos' you know, global warming....
and it always rain or drizzle in the afternoon.
around 26 celcius... hmph, is that cold?
Nevertheless, I had fun there, more on relaxing btw, no hurries. =)
What did we do there? I enjoy the food though. lol! LOADS of food.
I think my body is full with caffeine, cos' i drank coffee and tea for breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper. O.O
Well, we mostly went to Douglas's apartment to eat cos he's hse is full with foods!
More lyk a supermarket! =D
We went cycling around the place,
going down the hill is fun, but going up is dead. -_-
Your leg will be soree
We took some really random pictures.
I will post it later. =)

Anyway, this boy is amazing in guitar.
You will go.. WOAH, where did he leant that from?
Psshh, he's only 12.. -_-
Go check out his other playings in Youtube. Just type Jungha Sung.



No comments: