Saturday, June 21, 2008

A week

Its been a week since I ever posted
How bored.
Lemme rewind back the week.
Trying hard to finish the KH project. It was seriously hectic.
Teacher forcing us to finish up the kerja kayu. sighs....
Oh yea, hari perjumpaan tiga penjuru.
Lol, my mom was actually lazy to take my results.
But i force her to come becos' i wanna go back early. ^^
Lols, my class so innocent.
Most of them didnt bring barang larangan to school.
I should have brought my mp3 though. aihs.
wdevr, i'm going back early anyway.
Hmph, I went crazy with Sheau Hwa, Mei Ying, Sandra and Adeline.
We were at the corridor waiting for our parents.
We did a small 'job' too, which is showing the parents the ways to the classes.
Luckily we werent caught by Pn Rosimawati. lol.


Reminder : 114 days to PMR. argh. -_-

No comments: