Phewww. That was fast?
I had an interview for AFS last Thursday (26/6)
Yep, *gasp*
So yeah, had some group activities together filling up the time.
frm 8.00am - 4.30pm. My gosh!!
Its like school hours plus staying back for koko activities.
Met some new friends. Well, friends for that time only. lol.
Most of them from CBN btw. hmph....
Some who looks like 15 they are actually 17. Shocking, older den me?
Okay.. -_-
So yea, I applied 2 weeks homestay program to Japan.
But. unfortunetely, almost 90% of the appliers are applying to Japan.
My gosh, I think I will have less chance to fly to Japan.
Bye Bye Japan. *sobs*
So I chose Italy and Egypt as my 2nd and 3rd choice.
The interview was okay.
I think they were bored already, interviewing for like 4 days straight.
Hearing everyone saying "I'm applying for Japan"
Lols, hearing the VI boys practicing their instrument after school hours,
Seriously memekak telinga... -_-
The volunteers there were like, so annoyed by the pipette sounds cos' they had been hearing it for 4 days straight.
So around 4pm,
they let us out early cos' we were seriously bored and had ntg to do.
Siew Jin went back with me.
And we took stupid pics. hahaha!
But, my mom deleted it cos she thought my brother took those random pics.
Actually I took it.
aihs! Sorry Siew Jin. I can't post the pic where you chatted with your hubby, Jaejoong on the phone. lol.
---------------------------
Movies I mustttt watch!
- Kungfu Panda
- Wanted
- Get Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment