Last 7 June 2008.
So we had meeting at 9.30am.
I was shock, I thought I was hallucinating or something.
I saw Timothy Lim! WTH, he has been back in Msia since last Wed. -_-
He tricked us.
So yea, whatever, the meeting suppose to start, but in the end we started around 10am+
Its because :
a) 3 of the members : Yanhui, Ben and Sian Jee went to eat.
b) Kylie not even here yet.
c) The switch was spoiled so, we went around finding extension and stuff....
The meeting was funny.
Kinda hyper, as you know we are kids,we dont like to sit still.
In the end we stand.
I got hyper and start taking random pics of them. lol.
Then our MIF for today....
We played with flour. All Timothy's fault.
He thinks its snowing in Msia. The facts : There's no snow in Malaysia.
So flour is the alternative of snow
We played/attack our enemies by using straw
and throwing "snow" balls made frm newspapers
Christmas came too early for us. -___-
In the end, we were covered in flour.
Dirty, stinky. plus when you sweat, the flour on your body will be like... sticky. Yuck!
2 comments:
nice random pix..haha..yea, i kinda miss snow so i use flour lo..kasihan me la..ly's fault..she ask me not 2 use water so use wat, FLOUR lo..nice le d game..make u all look all so white..makes me feel lik xmas onli..haha..muzz c ck1's pix also..c wat she took..
n i wasnt emo la..i was just bz finding for my pix ck1 took in her camera..i lik dat part u wrote we discuss bout d petrol price..haha..we rili look lik toking business lo..=P u shd hav seen how i shoot ck1 wit 5 straws..who ask her to shoot me wen i was busy doing things..hahah..all her fault..
Post a Comment