Lols, I am bored. So yea, doing this.
Whatever this is, the people are doing. lol.
--------------------------------------------
Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.
This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING!!
1. Siew Jin
2. Dilhany
3. Sally
4. Gaik Xuang
5. Tharine
1. how did you meet number 1? (Siew Jin)
I got no idea. I had been friends with her since 10 yrs old. Right right?
2. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? (Siew Jin)
0.1X100. You do the counting.
3. How long have you known 4? (Gaik Xuang)
Hmph, since 7 yrs old. But not that close to her until we were 12
4. How do you know number 3? (Sally)
Friendster. last 2007!
5. Where is 5? (Tharine)
At home reading New Moon, maybe even Eclipse!
6. A fact about number 1. (Siew Jin)
She love Jaejoong {Hero} well, its her husband. =)
She always drools about him. pssh, she's pregnant ya know that?
7. Who is 4 going out with? (Gaik Xuang)
A bunch of lions. Well, she's known as simba.
8. What does 1 do for a living? (Siew Jin)
Well, she's lucky to have jaejoong anyway,
so yea, she stays at home waiting for him to come home.
His money is hers ryte?
9. Would you live with number 3? (Sally)
No. joking joking. I wish. =)
10. What do you like about number 2? (Dilhany)
When she laughs I laugh. make sense?
11. Do you miss number 5? (Tharine)
Yea, I miss smacking her!
12. Would you make out with number 4? (Gaik Xuang)
She smacks me. How evil. >.<
13. What’s your opinion of number 2? (Dilhany)
Smart, Bootilicious, very loud, emo sometimes. Hyper. well, alot.
I can write for you an essay about her if you want. =)
14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5? (Tharine)
Hitting her, Well, she's sitting bside me in my class.
So she gets free beating from me everyday. =D
15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? (Siew Jin and Dilhany)
Well, friends ryte? So, why not?
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? (Tharine)
Obviously, she sits bside me. Who else should i talk to other then her?
17. Have you slept at 2’s house? (Dilhany)
Noooooo... She doesnt let =P
18. Do you hang out with 3 alot? (Sally)
Yep, same class.. Of cos'
19. Who have you known the longest?
Dilhany and Gaik Xuang I could say. They exist in BBGS
20. How often do you talk to 1? (Siew Jin)
I don't talk to her... We ignore each other everytime.
Well, of cos our hubbies meet everyday. nyehnyeh =P
21. How about 2? (Dilhany)
Msn or through phone. sometimes i send flying msg [well you know, those flying kisses and stuff in movies] to her.
22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? (Sally)
Best friend I suppose. My auntie then? =P
Best friend I suppose. My auntie then? =P
23. Would you go out for a date with 5? (Tharine)
Neh, we date everyday
24. Do you dream about 2? (Dilhany)
I dont know. I always forget my dreams
25. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget? (Gaik Xuang)
Hit me everytime i call her. Surely there's a smack!
26. What have you done for nom 1 that the person never forgets? (Siew Jin)
Writing a fan fiction about her marriage to Jaejoong. HAHAHAHA!
27. Whats 3’s hobby? (Sally)
online-ing. and ahem. =)
DANG DANG DANG. i'm done! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment