I got no idea, why am I posting this.. but whatever.
Siew Jin asked me to post this. blame her~
Its about her marriage to Jaejoong {hero}, frm a Korean Boyband DBSK as you can see
*my pic on the right side*
Currently chatting with her, NOW.
So, I was totally bored, and then marriage matters got into my head,
dun ask me why.
So yea, I crap this story out..
Mind my eng, cos i wasnt paying attention,
I didn't do any editing, its original passage from my chatroom with Siew Jin.
Here it goes...
---------------------------------
Siew jin got mad,
Siew jin got mad,
She's in a fantasy world.
*dang dang dang*
*dang dang dang dang~wedding song*.
The beautiful lady walked down the aile, isle
{my narrating stops here cos' i forgot how to spell aisle}
how to spell?aile?ale?oh shit.
Anyway, JaeJoong was waiting...
The most handsome guy in Asia, waiting for his pregnant wife
*song continues to play in the background*
The priest, was waiting. smilling happily.
den siew jin came, walking very slow... Too slow by the way.
But nvmd. That didnt took away JaeJoong's smile
So, they exchange ring..
{me: wad?}
den they kiss. *chu chu {in jap}*
Everyone clapped, cheered for the happy couple.
Siew jin was smiling too widely that she almost cried.
The gorgeous JaeJoong, wiping away her tears
{me : awww~~}
she walked off the aile? isle? wadever they call it.
*wedding march in the background*
*Everyone heading for lunch in a grand hotel*
-------------------
[at the hotel]
Everyone was waiting for them
{me again : i was one of them with Yunho/Junsu... which one should i choose?
wdvr. i will have both of them}
Their friends/artist....
Super junior, snsd, dbsk members, epik high, ss501, all SM staff...
why dont all the arist in Korea?
So they arrived, and then, they walk again to the dining table.... {pssh, its VIP}
So yea, performance by everyone
and of cos the one and only JaeJoong.
he sang "saranghamida" {I love you}
And his ver of "Marry you" {originated frm super junior}
The lunch was terrific. {more like a buffet, yum~}
Siew Jin had a blast...
They went for honeymoon in Paris..
-THE END-
{me : WOAH i am jealous!HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.
omg, i'm so random and crappish!}

No comments:
Post a Comment