*wails*
I am sooo <3 -ing New Moon! Its sooo addictive~
Whoever didnt read it, buy it, if you are terdesak, steal it. >.<
Piggy Xuangy said she doesn't like it cos' its boring? -_-''
Anyway, today its my last day of school. I mean for midterm break,
man, i seriously need a really LONGG break after all the exams, KGT,KKS,PEKA...
Really made me worn out.
Opps, I forgot to wish my frens happy hols.
HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS PEOPLE~~~~ =D
don't die yea, I hope to see you guys alive.. >.<
I cant get hold of my sarcastism, yea, I AM a sarcastic ppl. =)
Today, its a boring day...
Just hanging out chatting bitching, reading, walking, breathing....
Came back, watched EHB with Ivy. Laughed like a maniac person..
and now, chatting with auntie Sally and Ben. -_-
yea, Thats my life.
Off for dinner, and going for BM tution with a pig. ^^
ps : Pigs learn BM? O.O
No comments:
Post a Comment